Information for candidates seeking endorsement in 2017
The Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation screens candidates for State Legislative, County, Municipal, School Board or other local elected offices located in Hennepin, Anoka, Wright, Scott, Carver, Meeker, and McLeod counties.
The Minnesota AFL-CIO’s endorsement process for state legislative candidates in this region begins with the MRLF screening process.
Candidates seeking endorsement in 2017 from the Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation, AFL-CIO should e-mail a request for a screening to:
Chelsie Glaubitz Gabiou
Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation, AFL-CIO
All requests must be copied by e-mail to MRLF campaigns manager Casey Hudek at email@example.com and to Barb Boettcher firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information in your request:
• Candidate name
• Campaign committee name and office sought
• Candidate e-mail address and cell phone (or other daytime phone number)
• Campaign manager name, e-mail address and cell phone (if applicable)
• Candidate or committee U.S. mail address
• Campaign website (if applicable)
back to top