Information for candidates seeking endorsement in 2011
Candidates seeking endorsement from the Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation, AFL-CIO should e-mail a request for a screening to:
Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation, AFL-CIO
All requests must be copied by e-mail to Anna Brelje, MRLF political director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information in your request:
• Candidate name
• Campaign committee name and office sought
• Candidate e-mail address and cell phone (or other daytime phone number)
• Campaign manager name, e-mail address and cell phone (if applicable)
• Candidate or committee U.S. mail address
• Campaign website (if applicable)
2011 general election endorsement requests must be received no later than Wednesday, October 5, 2011.
For any questions, contact Anna Brelje, MRLF political director, at email@example.com or 612-379-4206 ext. 102.
The Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation screens candidates for State Legislative, County, Municipal, School Board or other local elected offices located in Hennepin, Anoka, Wright, Scott, Carver, Meeker, and McLeod counties.
back to top