MRLF votes endorsements for another round of candidates for local office
Adapted from the Minneapolis Labor Review, August 21, 2020
MINNEAPOLIS — Meeting by Zoom, delegates to the Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation, AFL-CIO voted August 12 to approve another round of endorsements for candidates for local elected office. The endorsement by the MRLF is the AFL-CIO endorsement.
Newly-endorsed candidates included:
• John LeTourneau, for Anoka County Commisioner, District 1.
• Nyle Zikmund, for Anoka County Commissioner, District 3.
• Randy Maluchnik, for Carver County Commissioner, District 3.
• Christopher Geisler, for Coon Rapids City Council, At Large.
• Ukasha Dakane, for Edina City Council, At Large.
• Kevin Anderson, for Hennepin County Commissioner, District 7.
• Simon Trautmann, for Richfield City Council, Ward 1.
• Sean O’Leary, for Richfield City Council, Ward 2.
• Tyler Kline, for Robbinsdale City Council, Ward 1.